Renovated OpenCart eBay Integration Addon is Officially Available
Great news for OpenCart merchants!
eMagicone Team is incredibly excited to announce the debut of renovated OpenCart eBay Integration module. We have been working hand-in-hand to develop refurbished version of the application with significant features and improvements, that will help you join world famous marketplace, sell internationally and increase the number of potential customers.
Having successfully gone through the Beta stage of its development, eBay Integration addon v.126.96.36.1999 for OpenCart is officially available. You can download version by this link - Download OpenCart eBay Integration addon
*OpenCart eBay Integration module is compatible with Store Manager starting from version 188.8.131.524. If you are using the older version of Store Manager than this, but want to update eBay Integartion addon to version 184.108.40.2069, update the application first.Please note, OpenCart eBay Integration module is available in Store Manager in demo mode. Therefore you can process limited number of products. For testing purpose you are allowed to manage up to 10 items only. More details about the addon is available by this link - https://www.opencartmanager.com/ebay-integration-for-opencart/
We recommend to backup your current version of eBay Integration addon in case you need to roll it back.
Here is the list of new facilities and improvements this version delivers to OpenCart users:
- Product listing option has been added. You can create multiple listings with OpenCart products and use them for export/synchronization in eBay Integration addon.
- Operation logs, displaying recent activity, are now available in eBay Integration addon.
- Shipping Rate Tables support has been added to eBay Integration addon.
- There have been added the options to re-export/re-synchronize products from listings in case of last export/synchronization failure.
- Lists of detailed export/synchronize configurations have been implemented. Now you can see additional information, such as configuration name, listing name, number of products, right in the configuration list.
- Possibility to export only new products from eBay listing has been added.
- Any issue, occurring in the course of product export to eBay or synchronization, will be recorded to logs, the procedure of export/synchronization will not stop.
- Category mapping validation has been added. If store categories are not mapped to eBay categories, there will come notifying message asking to associate them.
- Shipping cost calculation in the process of order import from eBay has been fixed.
- The width of category dropdown list on category mapping step corresponds to column width by default.
- All operation logs can be deleted at once in eBay Integration addon.
- Specifics for all categories are now displayed on “Select Category Settings” step in the addon.
- Product quantity and status fields are set by default on synchronization options step in eBay Integration addon.
- It is possible now to launch eBay Integration addon after products have been added to the listing from Store Manager grid. You can choose how to continue work: just add some products to listing or add products to listings and launch the addon afterwards.
**eBay Integration is Store Manager for OpenCart addon and can't be used as a standalone product. If you still do not have Store Manager, run free trial to experience eBay Integration addon and other Store Manager functional possibilities.